Tuesday 2 March 2021

Corp member renovates deteriorated classrooms in Kogi (Photos)


The Nigerian lady who is identified as Iheoma Sunday has touched the lives of students at a school in Kogi state after she renovated their worsen classrooms. She used her one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme to make the transformation which has earned her accolades on the various social media platform.
the lady wrote;

“2020, The year I will never forget!

I know it’s a new year already but permit me to celebrate my victory today!


I completed a personal community project during my Youth Service (NYSC), helping to raise awareness for and to renovate dilapidated classroom blocks for a rural community in Lokoja, Kogi State. This project ensured that pupils hitherto excluded from schooling could return to learning in a conducive environment.

I am so fulfilled to have done my own little contribution to society.

I look forward to doing more this year

No comments:

Post a Comment