Sunday 28 February 2021

I did not abandon my brother – Nollywood Actress, Mide Martins


Nigerian Nollywood actress, Mide Martins has taken to her verified Instagram page to deny the allegations laid upon her that she abandoned her brother Damilare who her mother bore for Juju veteran musician Shina Peters.
She said,

“ Damilare was living with my grandma back then in Abeokuta and I was doing all that I could to take care of him, until a few years ago when she also passed on and Damilare was taken away to live with my uncle.

“I had requested custody of Damilare several times, even before grandma died, but was denied. Damilare is my blood brother; it is not possible for me to neglect him, but there’s much more to this story than you all know which I’m sorry I will not go into details about because it’s a family matter.
MORE READING! I’m moving permanently to Ghana – Stevie Wonder reveals

“I am not a heartless person, despite the fact that I don’t have it all, the little I have, I give wholeheartedly. However, I just want to ask for a favour!! Can Damilare be finally released to me? Can I have my brother Damilare? I promise to take good care of him in my own little way; may God help me so. Thank you, everyone!! God bless every family out there!!!”





No comments:

Post a Comment