Friday 19 February 2021

“NYSC camp gave me my wife” – Man engages his corper girlfriend on their POP day (Photos/Video)


A Nigerian man identified as Nelson Ishike who just completed his NYSC disclosed that he met his lover named Juliet Amobi during his one year mandatory NYSC programmed. He proposed to his girlfriend, a fellow corp member, on the day of their Passing-out Parade.
He disclosed they were both posted to the same orientation camp, and also in the same platoon, and later served in the same Place of Primary assignment (PPA). 

Nelson wrote and sheared photos of himself and his fiancée;

“Same Camp, Same Platoon, Same PPA. When I saw her….I knew my search was over. I found my soul mate. NYSC gave me a wife”.



Juliet, on her part, posted their engagement video on Facebook, writing;

“See eee this right here is the vibe I signed up for
This isn’t just a regular engagement for me.

Watch their engagement video below;

No comments:

Post a Comment